Our battery packs have an intuitive instruction manual in Polish, which will make installation easy.
In addition, we provide technical support through a helpline with our expert who will assist you with a step-by-step installation if you have any questions or problems.
Hotline: +48 531 50 40 37
The service procedure is as follows:
1. Reporting of the problem: email@example.com
2. Email contact with feedback about the service procedure.
3. Phone contact and remote support attempt.
4. Return of the battery pack to the address indicated in the procedure.
5. Device diagnostics.
6. Feedback (repair of the battery pack or information on the need for a complaint).
7. If the battery pack is repaired, it will be returned with feedback describing the problem that has been corrected. If the battery pack cannot be repaired (and this is not linked with incorrect installation) or a factory fault is found, a complaint procedure shall be initiated and a new battery pack shall be issued to you. .